tenpastmidnight blog

Making hay while the sun shines

Found oil was leaking out of the rear brakes of my Beetle again last week and took one side apart on Saturday. Happily it seems to be because the seal wasn't tightened quite as tight as it could be, and after tightening it up I'm going to monitor it for a week. I really don't want to take it completely to bits and replace the seals again, as it's a complete hassle, even though I have most of the tools to do it to hand now. Mental note: I must write up how I did it for my site before I forget all the fiddly bits.

Oh yeah, decided to finally start a blog. Can't say I'm too sure about all this stuff, but I thought I'd give it a proper try before getting all sneery and awkward about it (that can come later ;-) )

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?