tenpastmidnight blog

Making hay while the sun shines

I've joined the Brighton Bloggers, though adding me to their site seems to have broken it at the moment, which is an ominous sign.

I all ready know some of the people writing blogs through the Brighton New Media (BNM) mailing list and associated events, and I'll be interested to see who else is blogging locally. One of the nice things about living in Brighton is the large community of people working in new media, so even if you work in a small company it's possible to meet up with others who can understand what the heck you're babbling on about when you mention HTML, page rank, javascript or bloody awkward clients (OK, that last one is pretty universal.) I worked on websites locally for over a year and a half before being introduced to BNM and it's given me all sorts of contacts and friends I didn't have before. Very helpful, even with all the flamewars ;-)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?