tenpastmidnight blog

Making hay while the sun shines

Someone who has me in their mailbox has caught the Sobig.f virus, so yesterday and today greet me with clusters of messages with virus-ridden attachments, which our system at work blocks. But then the system sends me a message telling me that the attachment has an unrepairable virus. So I get two messages for every one that the virus is sending me. Oh, and of course the virus is sending messages out with my address faked as the sender, so I'm getting the occasional bounced message or auto-reply that's nothing to do with me.

Other things... didn't go to the Brighton Bloggers meet up last night because I had a better appointment - staff curry night at eG2! The food at Nooris Indian Cuisine (Ship Street, Brighton) was OK, nothing more, but the company was excellent, and drinks at Browns afterwards very enjoyable.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?