tenpastmidnight blog

Making hay while the sun shines

Going through my website logs, like the good little geek I am, I've discovered people turning up at my site looking for ColdFusion upload sandbox advice, but only finding my security basics article saying it's a good idea. So I've written an article on creating a file upload sandbox for security using ColdFusion which they'll hopefully get instead.

It's great to be able to find stuff people are looking for. I need to do some research and find out what else people need advice in where I can potentially help. For ColdFusion I'm going through my old posts and looking for any questions that come up quite often and seeing if I can work them in to their own pages. Google could show the people these if they searched under Google Groups as the Macromedia CF forums are also posted to the relevant newsgroups, which are archived in Google Groups.

It would be handy if I could search on both the web and newsgroups when I have technical queries, because the answer has a good chance of being on either, or indeed both.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?