tenpastmidnight blog

Making hay while the sun shines

New aerial wooness

After an inspection by my letting agent (Leaders) recently some chaps arrived today to put up an aerial for me. This is so I can get rid of the small TV aerial which sits on my television.

Having been given a digital TV box for Christmas, I can now pick up the channels offered through 'freeview.' Apparently I'm in the wrong bit of Brighton to point the aerial at the Whitehawk transmitter, which has been upgraded for digital, but am instead pointing at the 'Theobald' transmitter, or some spelling thereof. However, the 'Island' transmitter, presumably on the Isle of Wight, is digital, so they reckon I'm picking up transmission from there. Wherever it's coming from, BBC News 24 is very welcome.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?