tenpastmidnight blog

Making hay while the sun shines

Mozilla Google toolbar gets Page Rank

Thanks to Nick Stallman there's a new version of the Google toolbar for Mozilla that has the Google page rank displayed. Knowing Google page rank really helps with SEO, but the only way to get it so far as been the standard Google toolbar for Internet Explorer.

Here's the Mozilla version at work:

Mozilla with Google toolbar with page rank

It seems to be right. I'm not sure how he's got it working, but very good on him. I've been wanting a page rank indicator for ages for my Mac and this will be just the ticket. The only downside at the moment is I haven't been able to get it working with Firefox, but I'm going to try it with one of the latest release candidates later to see if that will make a difference.

Well done Nick!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?