tenpastmidnight blog

Making hay while the sun shines

Flash Games

In between all the rushing around I've been doing recently, I have found the time for a quick game or two. Nice games I've been playing recently are:

A Murder of Scarecrows - keep the scarecrows from being eaten. Rather nice to look at and while I thought it was a bit complicated when I read the instructions, when you start playing it everything makes sense.

Yeti Olympics - the yeti games bundled together, with an extra one I hadn't seen before as the fifth event.

Floats - a Ferry Halim game, showing his normal mix of good gameplay with friendly graphics. This would be a great game to play with a graphics tablet, I found it a bit annoying after a while with the mouse, especially as it has very tight time limits.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?