tenpastmidnight blog

Making hay while the sun shines

Checking Google PR on a Mac

As my PC isn't working at the moment, I've been doing some SEO for people on my Mac. While Google Page Rank isn't the be-all and end-all of SEO, it's handy when you're doing linking. A while ago the only way you could check PR of pages was to use the Google toolbar, but that's PC Internet Explorer only - not good if you only have a Mac, or indeed if you're worried about the security issues with IE.

However, there's now some checksum code around to let you look up the PR of pages as if you are the Google toolbar, even though this is not officially sanctioned by Google. This gives me a couple of handy options for checking the PR of the pages I'm looking at, which are summed up in this article: Checking Google Page Rank on a Mac

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?