tenpastmidnight blog

Making hay while the sun shines

Glastonbury will have wi-fi

I'm not off to Glastonbury, but my landlord is, and he's taking the internet with him...

Moving Edge are wiring the festival to the internet, and local free wi-fi group Pier to Pier are connecting up the fields with wi-fi so concert goers will be able to access the internet from their tent / mud warren (delete as applicable.) Richard's part of both and I'm sure he's fitting in looking forwards to it between equipment tests and running around getting baby-sized tents.

Personally, I'd rather leave the computer at home when going to something like Glasto, but for internet addicts it'll be a boon, and I'm sure something cool will come out of having a connection in a relatively anarchic area.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?