tenpastmidnight blog

Making hay while the sun shines

Interviewed for Freelance Advisor

I've been interviewed by Andy White for Freelance Advisor, a new blog/podcast to help freelancers and contractors succeed in business helmed by Darren Fell.

We talked about the main points of marketing yourself as a freelancer. Andy is a good interviewer and put me very much at ease, which was great as in general I hate microphones.

Darren found me because of the Farm, and since the interview was recorded has asked me to write for the marketing section of Freelance Advisor. As soon as I have some time there should be some more freelancing advice coming from me there, in the meantime there are a lot of other contributions to catch up on.

Labels: , ,

Comments:
Thanks for the plug :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?